8/3/11

DIY Wish List

Good morning lovelies! I just wanted to share some more DIY projects that I have pinned! Just in case you were wondering what to do this weekend, or are completely bored. I hope to have some time next week to do the things high up on my list, which are painting spoons, knife block, shutters, coffee table, hanging plates, finding or making wall art....oh me I will never get those done! But you can find all of these projects and other things I have pinned onto my pintastic board, here.


Reuse, Recycle...
Use tea cans, or any cans, and make them into magnets to hold your pens on the fridge! Cheap and easy!

Stack old suitcases and turn it into the cutest little nightstand ever!

Use plastic bread ties to mark your cords and keep them organized, genius!

Turn old chairs into a bench! This is so clever and so quirky cute!

Plates into dessert tiers!

Pringles can become a spaghetti noodle holder, just decorate it up pretty! So doing this!

Wrap bricks with stylish paper to make your very own inexpensive bookends!

Turn bottle caps into magnets! LOVE these! Tutorial here.

Crayons can become a monogrammed work of art!



Something new....






I didn't find a tutorial for this but it seems pretty easy! An awesome way to store an extra roll!


I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment