6/21/12

I'm Still Alive!


Artwork by: ME

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I am still alive and well. I haven't been on my actual laptop in forever and I just cannot seem to blog properly on my iPhone.

So, I apologize for the hiatus. I know you have all missed my witty posts about mesmerizing subject material! ;) But, I have been working on a few posts, and they will be up very soon!

I am working to continue my Diary posts and also some DIY projects! I am sure I will try a new recipe sometime soon as well, hehe. So stay tuned!! 


Until then...please enjoy my new rap single found here! It is just a little fun song, please don't take it seriously. Music by Ryan Holladay, Lyrics & vocals by Ethan Hudson, Ryan Holladay, and Me! They have always made fun parody songs and such, so we decided to debut my first rap single. HA! Enjoy! ;)
(above picture is the album art, and the lyrics are found under the comment section when you click the link!)


Thanks for sticking by my chaotic little blog! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment