I was enjoying some amazing ice cream yesterday, which is now my new favorite, and thought it would be a good idea for a blog post. Why not share all of my favorite little treasures from the grocery store?! I was so excited to make this list out! I really enjoy when I find that special little thing at the grocery store that is good every single time. This is a list chock full of those everyday staples and those indulgences I crave from time to time.
(These are in random order, because I just can't choose a favorite...)
1. Publix Honey Almond Yogurt: If you have me as a friend on facebook, then you have heard me rave about this a million times. It is that good! I couldn't find a picture of it sadly, but it is found at Publix and is in the "fatfreelight" section of their yogurt. It is so yummy, and fat free! It is light, and just the right amount of sweet. I can eat this everyday.
2. Sweet Leaf Tea: If you haven't had this, you must try it! It is organic, the original flavor is made of just filtered water, tea leaves, and cane sugar...and I love it! I was browsing on their website and found they have a half lemonade/half tea flavor that I must try. It is located in your grocery's organic aisle and not too badly priced. I get one here and there when I am craving it.
4. Peter Pan Honey Roasted Peanut Butter: Creamy and a little twist on your regular ole peanut butter. It has a sweeter taste because of the honey that will knock your socks off! It makes PB&J's that much better.
6. Special K Protein Shake: I drink these a lot during school, because usually I am too busy to eat! These are actually really tasty! You wouldn't think so, but they are really good! I hate Slim Fast, but really love these. It works as a meal alternative and keeps you feel full. I use it in the morning or for lunch when I don't have time to eat and I know my belly will be aching for food! They are good for you and yummy! I still want to try the other flavors, but chocolate is perfect!
11. Oh's Cereal: It was hard to choose my favorite cereal. I love cereal! But I think in the end, this wins! It is sweet, honey filled of course, crunchy, and fabulous! It is a perfect cereal with milk and on the go, because it taste so good dry too. Runner-ups for favorite cereal were Banana Nut Cheerios and Berry Berry Kix. Love those!