9/29/11

Just Keep Swimming


Life is a little crazy at the moment! I wish I could just cook and do crafts all day everyday, and then blog about them ;). But this semester of college is not letting me do that! I have had the hardest semester yet and really don't feel I have time for anything anymore. Getting closer to graduating is causing classes to have much more work and be more challenging. But I will get through it and try my very best to fit some fun projects in here and there! Because really, I can make some time for those fun things I love! I have a few Fall/ Halloween ideas I want to do so bad! So I figured I would share them with you. Also if you are visiting my page because you saw it featured on the blogs Thrifty Decorating and Tatertots & Jello, welcome! Thanks for stopping by! I am not as popular as those blogs and I don't really have a fancy page but I do enjoy blogging so much. I like to show off anything I have done or talk about certain topics and have people enjoy them as well! So I hope you will visit again! I love to cook and get crafty so whenever I get a chance to do either of those, they are usually shared. :)

So here are some Fall crafts and recipes I plan to tackle very soon:


Such a simple and cute decor idea!


Amazing Mary Poppins costume from Keiko Lynn, I want us to do this so bad!


There are so many more! And you can find them all at Pinterest, which is where I find most of these amazing ideas! If you don't have an account, you really should get one!
I hope you have a fabulous day, it is a pretty one here in Tennessee!
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment