8/9/11

Wreathmania

Ever watched Wrestlemania? Well this is kind of like that, except there are no sweaty actors fake hitting each other... I have been pinning LOTS of wreaths on pinterest, here, to get some inspiration. So like in wrestlemania all the wreaths wrestled for my attention. And every time I thought I saw the perfect idea, I pinned another that I loved even more or just as much! There are just so many cute wreaths you can do yourself and save about 30-50 dollars, yea they cost that much. So I ran to the dollar tree and picked up some wreaths and rummaged through my sewing box, finally, for supplies! I have a huge, heavy storage container with all of my sewing materials in it. I got a little sad while looking through because I miss sewing so much, it released so much stress. But now I can sew for myself and not to sell, which is nice. I found a lot of already made bows though...may be some good gifts, wink wink! Anyhoo I am going to post a few I love and the one I made, for only $1.10!

This is for sure my next plan, a yarn wreath! I want to use pretty fall colors like this and maybe some acorns/flowers! So cute!

Scrapbook paper wreath! Such a neat idea and so inexpensive!

Great for the holidays, a gumdrop wreath! You could really play around with any candies and make something really unique and cute!

Paper cup wreath, so simple and sweet!

You know how much I love the frame instead of a wreath idea! And this is double cute! I am still searching for an affordable orante frame....

Jellybean letters!

Burlap....LOVE! So want to do this! It would be great for all seasons!

Love this. So want a wreath with our apt number since it covers it up!
Perfect for halloween, candy corn wreath!


And now my low budget boredom wreath! I was bored and had scrap fabric and a few dollars...tada!


Dollar tree wooden wreath, fabric and ribbon scraps, and a button! $1.10!


Makes me want to make more wreaths! Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment