7/21/11

DIY Grocery Bag Holder


I had to post this as soon as I saw it, such a neat idea to recycle something you might have on hand! The blog, Tatertots and Jello, posted a way to turn your empty cleaning wipe containers into grocery bag holders. You can find it here. You can use your favorite fabric, or even wallpaper possibly, to make it very cute and super convenient! I am going to do this ASAP, one for my car and one for the house! Love this idea so much, because my bags are always just thrown in the cabinet until we use them...and you know you always end up needing a plastic bag eventually. I will of course post pics as soon as I do mine. See, this is what I warned you about, I will have tons of things I want to do and no time to do them! Hopefully I get time and the supplies soon to start at least one of these projects. I am going to see Kathy Griffin live tonight so I am sure I will post about that. But until then, tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment